Skip Jack's

On Monday night the rest of the family arrived and we went to Skip Jack's for a late dinner. My parents had been here before on a previous trip to St. Maarten. Skip Jack's was wonderful!

We had calamari to start with which was great, as well as tomato bruschetta.

Sis & I split the blackened grouper - it was delicious and more than enough food for 2 people. The mango sauce served with it was fabulous.
Hubby had the pan fried grouper.

AND, Dad got a 6 lb lobster!! I have never seen anything like it my life. SEE THE PIC BELOW!! We all feasted on it - it was succulent and amazing. All I can say is WOW!

Dad's Six Pound Lobster

Comments

  1. I'm glad you liked SkipJack's. Sorry to hear about your experience at Topper's - they just opened the Pelican Key location, looks like they're not quite organized yet.

    Both SkipJack's and Topper's (Simpson Bay location) can be booked ahead of time on DineSXM. You'll also find descriptions, menu suggestions and opening hours of other restaurants in the Simpson Bay and surrounding areas.

    Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment