Rachael Ray Spicy BBQ Chicken

This evening I made a semi-dry rub for about a pound of organic chicken breast tenders. I used a recipe that I watched Rachael Ray make on "30 Minute Meals". This recipe is wonderful. Spicy, tangy and slightly sweet.

Mix in a large zip loc bag:

1 tablespoon grill seasoning
2 tablespoons chili powder
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon coriander
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar

Drizzle about a pound of boneless, skinless chicken with a 1 tbsp of EVOO. Drop chicken in bag and shake around until everything is well coated. Rachael says that the chicken only needs to marinate a few minutes in the mixture, but I chose to let it sit for 2 hours. Then grill for a few minutes on each side. DELICIOUS. I served this with grilled zucchini and squash.

Chicken: Pre-grill


Chicken - Post grill, plated

Comments