White Chocolate Butterfinger Blondies

I made these last week and realized I forgot to do a post on them. I also forgot to take a picture. Oh well. Anyways, these are wonderful - especially if you like Butterfingers, like I do. I got this recipe from a food blog, Picky Palate. These are easy to make, and other than the Butterfingers, I already had all of the ingredients (I love recipes like these!).

White Chocolate Butterfinger Blondies

¼ cup butter
¾ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup white chocolate chips (I used 3/4 cup)
6 Fun Size Butterfingers, crushed up (I pounded them with a rolling pin)
2 eggs
2 tbsp sour cream (I used low fat)
2 Fun Size Butterfingers, crushed up
2 tbsp sanding sugar (I used regular granulated sugar)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Stir in ¾ Cup white chips until melted and smooth. In a large bowl add the sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, 3/4 Cup white chips and crushed Butterfingers. In a small bowl whisk the eggs and sour cream. Pour into the dry ingredient bowl along with the melted white chip mixture. Mix until just combined.

Pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick comes clean from center. The last 15 minutes, mix the chopped Butterfingers and sanding sugar in a small bowl until combined then sprinkle over top of blondies. Finish baking then let cool completely.

Comments