La Bel Mar

Our last night in St. Maarten we ate at La Bel Mar. La Bel Mar had just opened that night - in the old Le Bec Fin. We had a wonderful time here (even drank them out of 3 different labels)!!! The food was great and the service was as well! We started with conch fritters, chicken sate and shrimp cocktail. All was wonderful. Then we had probably the best black bean soup I have ever had!! I had the grass fed filet. Dad & Hubby ordered bone-in rib-eyes that were overcooked - but when they were brought out other ones, they were fabulous. My brother had the rack of lamb which was seriously out of this world. Mama and my sister had shrimp scampi that looked delicious. Hubby and I finished the meal with a piece of key lime pie. At the end of the meal, we were at the bar watching the Olympics with a Jamaican waitress and the rest of the staff - it was crazy!!! What a great last dinner!

Comments