Sugar-free Raspberry Crumb Bars

I got this amazing recipe from my mama. Her recipe is not sugar free, but in an effort to be more healthy, I decided to go the sugar free route. I have made these multiple times, and they always turn out great. This is a simple recipe that requires minimal ingredients.

Raspberry Crumb Bars

2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup margarine or butter
1 cup sugar (I used Splenda)
1 egg
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 (10 oz) jar raspberry preserves (I used all natural, sugar free)

Combine flour, margarine, sugar, egg and pecans. Beat at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. Press remaining mixture into greased pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Top with the reserved crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden.

Comments