Coming Up: Dinner This Week & Easter

In keeping with my menu planning efforts, here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Grilled Chicken with Rustic Mustard Cream

Tuesday: Shrimp Tikka Masala

Wednesday: Stuffed Squash with Bay Ridge Empanada Filling

Thursday: Chicken Broccoli Peanut Pasta

Friday, we'll be heading to my parent's home in Roanoke for Easter. My sister is flying in from NYC and my brother and cousin will be home from school, so I'm pretty excited. The past few Easters, I've helped my Mama out by doing a dessert and maybe a side dish. This year, I offered to do it all. So, this is what I'll be serving:

Honey Glazed Ham
Roasted Rack of Lamb (Hubby is doing this)
Scalloped Potatoes with Leeks
Apricot Glazed Carrots
Seared Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus
Chocolate Cannoli Cake
Pina Colada Cheesecake

My stomach is rumbling just thinking about it.  Do you have a big Easter Brunch or Lunch? Or do you go out to eat for Easter?

Comments

  1. Sounds yummy! Can I have your recipe for Scalloped Potatos with Leeks. I am looking for one for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/scalloped-potatoes-with-leeks
    Happy almost Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment