World - Meet The Baby

World, meet The Baby.

She was born June 28 at 12:18 PM, weighing 6lbs 6 ozs and 20 inches long. I had privilege of bringing The Wife and The Baby home yesterday. All are doing exceptionally well.

Since this is a food blog - I'll throw in dinner from last night. There were so many things The Wife couldn't have the past 9 months, so for her first dinner home I made a grilled yellow fin tuna from Whole Foods over a goat cheese bok choy.


The tuna was delicious - seasoned with a Caribbean blackening seasoning we picked up in St. Maarten, simply grilled on high heat (600) for 2 minutes on each side, and to tell the truth, next time I would only do 1 minute, or 90 seconds.

The bok choy was just sauteed in olive oil, butter and garlic, and stirred in the goat cheese when I took the tuna off the grill. I then strained the bok choy and poured to olive oil over the tuna.

Outstanding dinner to wind up an unbelievable day.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I have a food blog, that has become very difficult to maintain due to having a baby boy 10 months ago! I found that its fun adding a little baby flare now and then! Enjoy every minute of baby world! It flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tuna steak!
    (oh yeah, and the baby too - congrats)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogspot is awesome, I'm enjoying reading and look forward to trying your recipes! You are an amazing husband to cook such a beautiful dish for your wife the first day home with baby. Beautiful baby - born on my birthday, made me smile! Best wishes to you and your newly expanded family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment